It's been a few weeks since my last post... I started back to work full time, so my blogging has had to suffer a bit. Normally in our DIY world, that wouldn't mean a whole lot. However, since we're having this work done by MGZ, a lot has happened.
The framing is finished. (here's the second floor)
The windows are in.
The roof is up.
The cornice returns are built & tiled.
The trim boards are up.
The cement floor is laid.
The siding is started.
The (custom) frame for the arched window is built. The epoxy I used to rebuild the sashes a few years back has not held up so great. That was just stuff I bought at Homer. I'm hoping/thinking the special Rot Doctor stuff I bought for the porch posts does better. At some point I may need to re-repair the sashes...
Makes me tired thinking about it! Luckily, that's all I have to do on this project!